Set up an ACH Merchant Account
It costs a business on average $1.22 to process a paper check. (from electronicpayments.org) With PaySimple, it costs only $0.55. Plus, your customers will love the convenient payment options you can offer with PaySimple ACH payments.
- Directly debit customer bank accounts
- Set up recurring billing
- Process checks electronically
An ACH Merchant Account combined with the PaySimple Solution enables you to:
- ACH debit your customers' checking accounts -- speeding billing & collection processes.
- Accept payments by phone, online, or in person -- increasing customer satisfaction.
- Set up automated recurring billing to automatically ACH debit customer checking accounts -- increasing on-time payments.
- Eliminate trips to the bank -- saving you time.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH (or Automated Clearing House) is a nationwide electronic funds transfer system which provides for the interbank clearing of electronic payments. Electronic checks processed through the PaySimple system are processed using this secure, highly reliable network, and is also the same network used by federal bank and government institutions to securely transfer funds. The Federal Reserve acts as an ACH Operator, through which banks transmit or receive ACH entries.
Call now to speak with a live ACH merchant account specialist who can help you find the solution that's perfect for your business: 800-466-0992